Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

before take-off

13 days ago,
8 hour long travel
7 travelling bags and
6 boxes(with loads of books,manuals and bags inside)


5 years of memories

At long last, I'm back home. Baguio has been my home for five years now and since things are still unsure for me, I have thought of coming home for the summer and think about what I really want in life. I wanted to do a lot of things and that's making it more difficult for me. Life is never easy indeed so now, I believe I am experiencing life at its best. :)

This summer, all I want to do is just relax so, here's the list of my plans for this Summer
1. Clean my room. (must do since I arrived but until now, my room is still a big mess)
2. Join the Toastmasters District 75 Convention in Samal Island, Davao(yey!)
3. Visit my grandma in Los Banos, Laguna(I miss my grandma. Haven't seen her for 4 years now)
4. Attend a very wonderful Seminar(the third part of the trilogy. Finished the 1st and 2nd nearly 2 years ago)
5. Post a blog entry whenever possible.
6. Have a new hairstyle(been wanting to do this for months.)


A very short list for two months indeed. I am not a busy person nor do I intend to be one so this list is something I am comfortable with. haha

Summer 2012, I'm ready for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment