Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

WATERMELON :)

During the past few weeks,the temperature is really high which is of course expected because it's Summer. Early in the morning, I went to town to buy some clothes for my Summer Getaway this thursday. I bought four dresses and a pair of shoes.While I was on my way home, I saw a line of stalls where watermelons are being sold. Thankfully, I still had enough money to buy one big one.

Watermelon is just the perfect fruit for a very hot weather. It's very refreshing and, as some research say, it can be a substitute for a Sport Drink because it replaces lost electrolytes and it helps maintain energy level and hydration.

When I got home, I prepared it so that me and my family could indulge.


There are 4 of us in the house but we were only able to consume half of the watermelon. Yes, it's big. And, for only PhP80, it's very worth it because, it's not as expensive as some other fruits, but it still gives a lot of benefits for our health.

yum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment