Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Outstanding Orange Gift



WHAT MATTERS MOST FOR THE HEART


Last year, I received this book from the person who I consider as my second mom. She gave this to me as a graduation gift with some chocolates and a McDonald coupon(awwww!). 

I've been too busy with my studies and my review so I only got to read this book last month. This is a really wonderful book. It contains stories that everyone can relate to in one way or another. It enlightened me and it made me realize how to handle things that I've always thought are beyond control. The biggest impact this book has done is that, it made me have stronger relationship with God. This is a book I highly recommend to everyone.


an entry for:






















2 comments:

  1. what a great book to read :-) Dropping by from OT

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/hand-wash-soaps-from-bath-body-works/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like good book to read...and your "second" mom's so sweet! thanks for sharing! :) visiting late from last week's OT, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete