Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Garnier Love

Since I was in high school, my mom advised me to never use any creams, scrubs, astringents etc on my face. When I went to college in a different city, I started trying out some creams because I wanted to have fairer skin. Tried different products and all those product has given me were pimples and acnes. Even when I stopped using the products, I still had pimples for almost a year.


Just last February, I bought a Garnier facial scrub because it was on sale(I am such a sucker when it comes to sale and promos). When I used it, mom said that pimples marks became lighter. After over a month, the pimple marks were gone. Since then I started using Garnier and I even bought other Garnier products as well. My friends also has seen the good effect of the product on my face. They saw that my face didn't look oily even after a very long, hot, tiring day. 


an entry for :

No comments:

Post a Comment