Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Etude House Lip and Cheek Tint

Almost 3 of years ago, when a Korean friend of mine came back here in the Philippines, she brought me this Etude House Lip and Cheek Tint. I did my best to give her my best smile just to show her that I like her gift even if I really don't. It's not because I don't like the product. The thing is, I don't wear make-up. I only wear loose powder, cherry chapsticks and eyeliner and I'm good to go.

One day, out of the blue, I wanted to look cute and girly so I tried the Lip&Cheek #2(Lovely Angel). They said I look really pretty with it. Since I got great compliments, I started using the product and I used it whenever I go out(up until now and I still get compliments.hihi!). I even started using other etude house products because this is one of the brands of make-up where I don't get pimples. It's more expensive than some make-up brands but I have to say, it's worth the price. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment