Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My love for McDonald's

When I was a kid, the only fastfood establishment I know was Jollibee. That's the only fastfood establishment here in our province then and, Jollibee was only established here when I was in 9 years old. I'm already 21.
When I went to Baguio City for college last 2007, I got exposed to different fastfood establishments. teehee! KFC, McDonald's, Max, etc. Well, what can I say? I grew up in a province far far away so that was the only time I got to try their food. hehe!
McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, large fries and Coke Float
I've tried a lot and I've repeated a lot of food from their menus already but for me, nothing beats McDonald's, its quarter pounder and double cheeseburger, its frenchfries and its coke float. 


and now, for my Thursday Two Questions:

1. What is your favorite fast food establishment?
2. What do you like the most about it?


5 comments:

  1. Hi there. We just had McDonald's tonight after my daughter's swim lessons. She likes the Happy Meals, the adults love the Mac Double because it is cheap, and it is filling. They have the best string Fries and coke! I love their sausages and Hash Brown's too.
    1) My favorite fast food is McDonald definitely. We go there very often sometimes just for the coke, or the fries, or Trinity's Berry chill.
    2) I like that it is consistent, fast, and very reasonable. I like that they have a lot of different items that each one of our family members can enjoy without us having to go to different places to please them all.
    Thanks for joining us this week, hope to see ya next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to a McDonalds in a long time but I really like their fries.
    My favorite fast food these days is Subway. I love the Veggie Delight sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had Mickey D's for lunch, chicken selects and fries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Sonic. It taste better I think, but then I only order two things. Burger and slushie.

    p.s just tried to post this six times. Captcha is awful. I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy's has a side salad for very reasonable on their value menu but I'm with Trinity, loving the slush from McD! Taco Bell has an awesome slushie too. Subway's has a terrific tuna salad which is really good on their honey oatmeal bun.

    ReplyDelete