Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Marshmallow Brownies



I baked some Marshmallow Brownies this morning and the whole family loved it despite them not being fans of brownies! It tastes really good! :)

Things to do for the improvement of the brownies:
More marshmallows(i did put a lot but I guess it's still not enough.the marshmallows are barely there)
White marshmallows(yellow is not really that good to look at..hihi!)
Lesser sugar for the frosting. They're too sweet for my mom though it's ok for us.
Add some walnuts


overall, we love it! :)



15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. they really are. I guess you can never go wrong with brownies :)

      Delete
  2. oh my word, those look like to die for!
    thanks for the great tips, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will be making another batch again tomorrow. Hope it will be better than this though!hehe!thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. These look yummie. I am Bloglovin' you! Thanks for visiting me from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to more interactions with you! :) have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  4. That looks amazing!! Very tempting to whip up a batch myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes do try making some!they're yummy! :)
      thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Marshmallows in brownies...sound really good!

    Following you back from the Friday Chaos blog hop. I like your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look great! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure girl!I'm following you through GFC now! :)

      Delete
  7. I'm following you back! Thanks for stopping by! Those brownies look soooo good! :) What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look so decadent and delicious! What an excellent combination of ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG those look amazing! Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete